Sunday 27 April 2014

Welcome to my blog!  This is actually my first blog post ever.  I've tried to resist blogging for some time, but a recent conversation with an author friend encouraged me to take the plunge.  So here I am!

The launch of my blog comes at a rather exciting time.  I have just published my first children's book, Art the Spiffy Spider.  Prior to this, I have worked as a freelance editor and proof reader for six years. While I enjoy helping my clients perfect their work, and am happy to sit quietly in the background as their projects take off, I must say that publishing my own book has been an incredible adventure.  It's given me the chance to stretch my imagination, work with an amazing illustrator, and experience the freelancing world from another viewpoint. But most of all, it's lovely to see something I created with my name on it!

You can find out more about my freelance editing services and Art the Spiffy Spider under their individual tabs.  (Once I figure out how to create tabs, that is!)  I hope you will watch this space for updates on Art the Spiffy Spider, and if you are looking for a proof reader or editor, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment